At The Welldon Park Academy we aim to give your child every opportunity to develop their abilities to the full.
In our school your child will learn the fundamental skills of English and maths alongside a wide range of other subjects, including forest school. We provide a stimulating learning environment where children are encouraged to investigate, discover and create. We ensure we value the cultures and backgrounds of all pupils whilst developing their appreciation of the wider world.
Acting as parents in loci, we are very conscious of the trust placed in us by parents and carers. Working in partnership with you, we aim to ensure every child achieves his or her full potential, feels safe and happy at school and learns to love learning. We expect the best from them and we help them to do their best. We want our pupils to become confident, considerate citizens able to contribute to and benefit from the world they will enter as adults.
We aim to:
- provide a curriculum that will enable children to:
- understand the world around them
- enjoy learning
- be the best they can be
- provide a stimulating and caring environment
- encourage children to develop self-respect, self-esteem and self-discipline
- encourage an awareness and understanding of the world around us and respect for the wider community
- encourage an awareness of the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
If you require a hard copy, please contact the school office.